The White Hag is an award winning brewery, based in south Sligo. We create brilliant beers, renowned for our sours, stouts and barrel aged beer. We are looking for a talented, creative individual with a digital skill set to join our growing team here in Ballymote, Sligo.
As an executive intern with The White Hag you will work on digital and social media projects and campaigns, in addition to daily brewery communications.
Your regular, day-to-day tasks will include:
- Assisting in planning and executing our overall digital and social content strategy
- Managing content creation and publishing for our social media and digital presence
- Planning digital communications strategies for partners and consumers
- Developing strategies for international consumer marketing communications
- Planning and overseeing activations for our international brewery festival
- Working on other elements of our day to day operations on a day to day basis
- Developing and activating an ecommerce strategy
Working alongside a dedicated director from the management team, you will be inducted to a fast paced team and should be able to hit the ground running. You must be outgoing, innovative, interested and committed, or you won’t enjoy this role!
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- A Level 8 qualification in digital and/or creative communications, or similar qualification
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of social and digital media and digital communications in general
- Knowledge of software systems, MS office, and strong general computer skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team, keeping a cool head under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and grammatical skills
- Focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in event communication and event management is of benefit
- An understanding of the on and off trade alcohol market is a benefit but not essential
- Making/consuming huge quantities of tea & coffee & telling great jokes…
If you’d like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Jobs@TheWhiteHag.com